Protecting your property

If you own your own home you will want to protect it against unexpected damage through things such as fire or flood. If you have a mortgage on your home it will be a condition of your mortgage that you have buildings insurance in place.

You will also want to protect your belongings against loss through fire, flooding, theft or accidental damage.

Even if you are a landlord, you will want to protect your investment and any furnishings. Cover can also be extended to include rent guarantee in the event of tenant defaulting on their payments.

With so many products to choose from each offering differing levels of cover and premium it is vital that you get expert advice.

We work with you to establish your protection needs and recommend the most appropriate cover for your needs from the vast amount of products available,

As with all insurances – conditions and exclusions apply.