Building and Contents Questionnaire
Select your advisor from the dropdown
1) Value of the property?
2) First time buyer of insurance?
3) Number of years - buildings no claims discount? (If any)
4) Any claims in the last six years?
1) First time buyer of insurance?
2) Number of years – contents no claims discount? (If any)
3) Any claims in the last six years?
4) Estimated value of all belongings?
5) Any high-risk items (watches, jewellery etc.) over the value of £1,500?
6) Do you wish to protect any items away from the property as well as inside?
1) Is buildings extended accidental damage important?
To cover things like DIY, etc.
2) Is contents extended accidental damage important?
To cover things like spillage on carpets, etc.
3) Is legal cover important? This is not liability cover
(which is included in the standard policy). This is cover for any legal costs if you wanted to sue someone for example an employer, or if someone wanted to sue you.
4) Is home emergency cover important? Claiming on this does NOT affect your no claims discount and is a policy that covers emergencies at the property, for example if the heating stopped working in the winter, blocked toilet (if only toilet in the premises), problem with locks or security to the property, pest infestation etc