Home of Mortgages is an award-winning brokerage, which excels in customer service.
We are looking for a mortgage administrator to join our dynamic team of professionals that can offer an elevated level of customer service with strong attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and able to work in a team environment. Good organisational skills are essential.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be responsible for assisting a team of Mortgage Brokers, focusing on mortgage and protection business. Applicants will need to be highly professional, and be comfortable dealing with a wide range of clients.
- Dealing with Client enquiries
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Remaining compliant in line with FCA regulations
- Diary management
- Packaging and submitting applications
- Liaising with lenders, solicitors, estate agents and surveyors to progress client cases
- General office administration and housekeeping.
Qualifications and Skills
Experience Required – Minimum 12 month’s experience as a Mortgage Administrator / Sales Progressor Role / Experience of working in a mortgage environment, Professional with great personal presentation.